• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Multiplayer -> Single Player Maps

Started by Sabre Tank, September 01, 2008, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre Tank

I have asked many people this online, but none of them can give me a good solid answer.

The question is, is there a way to copy a multiplayer map and make it so you can play it by yourself in instant action?

Like if I wanted to take the multiplayer map Scrap Pit, and make it so it is like an Instant Action map to play myself, how would I do that?

Don't say, "Just get F.E., it has Scrap Pit"

F.E. will not work, my computer is Windows Vista and all and I don't even want to get started with all that crap again.

General BlackDragon

1.3 works on vista  :-D

To make a map work in Instant Action, you have to add several Pathpoints to it.

Red Devil can explain best how to do it.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Steeveeo

Copy-Paste the map folder from the Multiplayer folder and into the Instant folder, then change the folder and map file names to include the IA: prefix so it doesnt clash with the multiplayer version, then, follow this guide to get it working right:

http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,6703.msg105518.html#msg105518

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Dianoga4

Yea I have BZ2 working on Vista with no problems.

Dia

TheJamsh

samesies, get 1.3

and DONT run in compatbilility mode, but DO run as admin all the time

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.