• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Can anyone help me finish this aircraft?

Started by TheJamsh, March 10, 2009, 01:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

QuoteThey still deploy and undeploy between attacking their targets.
When I use my paradaleks in an mpi game they can successfully bomb an entire base into oblivion, with out landing once.
In the editor, they land after destroying their one specified target.

Red Devil

How many targets are there and how close together are they?  If there's just one or a few close together and the engageRange is low and the next target is outside the engageRange, then they won't see it and will land.  I've also noticed that giving them a big accelThrust will help them undeploy and an aiAltitude of 80 will help them stay aloft.  I was playing around with them last night and they were flying around attacking ground targets and air targets very well.
What box???

TheJamsh

maybe the editor is the problem then.

ive set a huge engage range, aiAltitude doesnt have a huge effect.

Oh RD, the deployable section you added isnt read by the aircraft odf. i think the difference you noticed was that the settings that should be under aircraft class defaulted back to their original values after finding nothing there.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.