• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

First Video Of My Mod!

Started by TheJamsh, September 04, 2008, 05:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dianoga4

Quote from: Steeveeo on September 04, 2008, 10:30:09 PM
EDIT: BTW, I saw some pretty bad sprite edging on the Comet Cruise takeoff.

Yea I saw that as well.

Dia

TheJamsh

edgeing? which part? if you mean the two white trails, they have no texture assigned

votes to change the nuke explosion? (the nuke reactor is going to have its name changed too 'nuke' seems a bit powerful)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Dianoga4

What I mean is when the cruise missile is first fired, the smoke looks like a rectangle with straight edges on it. Hope that helps. Look at the 18 second mark on the Youtube vid, you should see what I mean.

Dia

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

i think the edgeing is too do with me using the wrong texture blend mode... i noticed it too just didit think anything of it

TheJamsh

edging fixed. (or rather got lazy and swapped texture :)

steeveeo, youre credited now. sorry about that. ill take more care next time

Steeveeo

jack_soundcraft

Feared_1

Quote from: Steeveeo on September 19, 2008, 03:46:55 PM
Yay! ^_^

"Thank you, TheJamsh, I really appreciate it!"

SWEET explosions. The nuclear power explosion looks a little too StarWarsy to be an atomic explosion, though :P

TheJamsh

yeh i thought so too heh, ive really gone off it now...

all the stock ISDF weapons and new AAN weapons have now had the saem effects tuneup :) expect a weapon testing video on ootoob when i get around to it

Feared_1

Maybe if you asked Steeveeo really, really nicely, he could make something like his nuclear bomb for SRV (Don't forget credit, though. LOTS of credit).

Steeveeo

lol, yes, the credit....or else I may steal yours! :evil:

Although I must say, I think the nuclear gen should be a ton bigger if it makes a really big blast. Otherwise it just doesnt fit.

TheJamsh

Yeh well see heres the thing, theres another building called the power station (with integrated destroyable cooling system) that provides all the power you will really need. this is basically to stop you having thousands of power generators for fitting the much larger bases and power-eating buildings in there.

Although that one will have a kinda EMP'ish explosion probably didnt get that far yet though. plenty of others to do first.

oh and, the nuke and chemical gens are self-damaging. chemical is because the cehmical used is highly corrosive and the nuclear generator because well i felt like it really lol. (that of course would be anoyying if service trucks were spilling about constantly so ive included a maintenance tower idea for those of you who are worried about that annoyance). keeps you on youre toes a bit.

and the aim of the mod is realism. hence why ive gone overboard on the explosions and effects...

Nielk1

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****