• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Finally got a walker to work

Started by Dianoga4, August 30, 2008, 09:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dianoga4

Yea I guess that's what I didn't know. I didn't know that one foot had to be on the ground all the time. I had a thought that that might have been causing it so that's why I animated the two legs first. What I did with the back leg after that didn't really matter. Always a learning experience modding this game heh. It's all good.

Dia

TheJamsh

i kind of like the way they 'skip' along because the animation isnt quite smooth and the same for each leg.

although i dunno how the military would feel if they thought their units were frollicing (spelling?) and skipping =]

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Dianoga4

They are just happy go lucky units. Really though I had planned on tweaking the animation, this one is the first one I got working properly.

Dia

Nielk1

Remember, fake feet consisting of 2 invisible cubes might be what you want.

Click on the image...

Dianoga

I'll definitely keep that in mind Nielk. I still have more walkers to make so I'll be able to try it.

Dia