• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

i have been recieving abuse

Started by TheJamsh, September 14, 2008, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

i did nothing to provoke him. he came on BZUniverse and read my post and various other posts about him on here, and complained to me because im the only one of us registered on BZ2MD i think (who uses it anyway)

proof i can give, but i didnt

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Raven

Didn't I already explain about this jackass?

TheJamsh

Quote from: GENERAL MANSON* on September 15, 2008, 03:30:07 PM
If i was you I would have banned myself for a week or just a couple of days ...

For some reason this totally chuckled me this morning...  say it out loud, it's funny!  :lol:

Thanks, I needed that.

-Av-

Red Devil

What box???

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Raven

I'd want him blacklisted to every ISP. Little b!stard. Hes only slightly younger than me but the attitude difference is astounding. Not to mention apparently he is extremely stupid.

I seem to remember Squirrel recording a vent/teamspeak conversation AGES ago where he was going nuts at his parents over something trivial.
Thats all I needed to hear.
I already knew of everything he'd done (abuse, piracy, taking other peoples things, hijacking games etc etc) as it was me and sq that dealt with it all aaaages ago, but when I actually heard his whiney little voice I thought my ears were going to bleed...

Feared_1

I just laugh at people when they try to corrupt things. You annoy them more by repeatedly kicking them, rather than banning them. Maybe flick joins on and off every few seconds for some extra fun. :)

TheJamsh

spiritplumber

hola...

i was at stanford and am now starting a little robotics startup, so had little time to follow up on bztron, handed it to sean because he said he'd look after it :) i'll probably get back to work on it at some point.

Arbystrider

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 14, 2008, 01:17:45 PM
No, his IP is commented so ppl can get to it.

What if he has a dynamic IP?

Yes, sometimes I like to search around the old pages.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Feared_1

Please don't post in topics that are dead (old) unless you have something REALLY important to say, or unless the post is updated news relevant to the actual topic that we might care to read.