• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Carrier Command Lives!

Started by BS-er, October 06, 2008, 10:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BS-er

A next gen remake of the old classic Carrier Command is apparently in the works.  Carrier Command is an 80's computer game, and is the game I found myself comparing Battlezone against.

This remake could be quite a game if they do it well, and exploe the full potential that the original hinted at.  The original classic game is the first 3D strat/FPS hybrid that I'm aware of anyway.  What impressed me about it was the apparently large gameplay arena, 30+ islands from which you must form a resource network, while the opponent tries to do the same.

Anyway its due out in 2010.  http://www.carriercommand.com.  I think its definitely something for BZ fans to keep an eye on.

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Scout

Parkan Iron strat was like battlezone in some ways, and alot like mechwarrior in the detail of the loadout you could make, the second one had great screenshots, but it seems to have vanished.