• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What do you think about people who poke your screen?

Started by Angstromicus, September 28, 2008, 04:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

American?? What about us here in Aus??

We get nearly everything from China. (Including as many immigrants as you can count on 10 million fingers)

Our bloody Prime Minister speaks Mandarin for gods sake!!! It's like chinatown now includes the whole city, suburbs and all.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Angstromicus

CivBase

:-P :-D
I don't got LCD
:-P :-D

Actualy, my comp is a 15 year old piece of crap, but it's been updated and repaired enough that it still runs very well, though not quite as fast as the newer computers (probably because of all the programs I have on it).

Feared_1

shane ward

I really get annoyed when little insects find there way inside the screen it's self and run around inside of it, then when I am viewing a website like this, I end up seeing this little gray thing running around the screen. But it's behind the glass. OK, I leave it, hoping it will find it's way out or die in the corner out of the way, but the damn thing dies in the middle of the screen and now I have this gray bob there.... Only time I see it is when the screen is white tho....

I like chinese people, (The females I mean Yum Yum.....)

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

anomaly

Wha? err... how does that even happen?  Isn't it sealed or something?

Raven

It makes me rage.
Teacher did it today on my laptop I was like DUDE...

Le Jay

[I have had to stop my nephew from touching the screen on my laptop before.]  @~@  [Hope the new monitor works for ya.]

Angstromicus

Me too. Say, when was it that I asked for the RMA? That monitor might be getting here near the end of the specified time estimate, or longer :(.

Raven

Someone went to stick blutack onto my screen today (laptop)
I grabbed their arm and put them in a lock.
I was actually surprised as they were considerably larger than me.

"Do it and die"

lol

Angstromicus

Lol, never be afraid to use the other 66 percent of latent strength the human body holds back except in the most extreme circumstances (just injure yourself straining too hard, people's muscles can rip themselves apart and tendons snap when their limits are removed :( ).