• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bz2maps supports 1.3!

Started by Ego - Nikolas, October 06, 2008, 10:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ego - Nikolas

I know that 1.2 and 1.3 communitys have issues in our bz past. Since im trying to make fun as posible.., and yes we made it to a point that we create forum in bz2maps for 1.3.
Yes time to swich and as Mr.Appel says "revolution" bz2maps and 1.3 that did take time!

So i will like to welcome players to make first topic and post in 1.3 fresh created!
http://www.bz2maps.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=29

__
Ego from bz2maps.com

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

lucky_foot

That's what I want to see. :D

And I'd like to see those 1.3 specific boards start opening up 1.2 sections for people to discuss. :D

It's like the American Civil War, we are americans just believing to seperate things. Let's just get a long!

Jonathan S.

Feared_1

Nielk1

Quote from: lucky_foot on October 06, 2008, 01:21:26 PM
And I'd like to see those 1.3 specific boards start opening up 1.2 sections for people to discuss. :D

I don't think there are any of those unless they are some free site.

Click on the image...

lucky_foot

Quote from: Nielk1 on October 06, 2008, 03:23:00 PM
I don't think there are any of those unless they are some free site.

My phrase wasn't specific. Sorry 'bout that. I was speaking in general. ;)
Jonathan S.