• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Split: "Mercenaries 2 PC Demo" - Sunglasses?

Started by TheJamsh, October 04, 2008, 03:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

you know ive never experienced the pain overmind gets from gamepads. sometimes i actually finmd the opposite heh, i get wrist cramp from keyboard etc.

although, because my tv is wall-mounted, i have to look up at it. and let me tell you, playing for hours with youre neck up at one angle continously can be a painful experience...

EDIT (Feared_1): Only to change topic name.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

Thats why i play everything off my pc OR my monitor jsut hooked up to the systems :P

OvermindDL1

My monitor (and tv when it is rarely used) are all at head height when I am sitting in my computer chair, I like my setup. :)

And yea, the pain I get is probably due to the fact my hands have been used 'flat' (like on a keyboard or mouse) throughout my *entire* life (I was practically raised by computers, I hated going outside... I still hate going outside, mostly due to the sun, way too freakin bright, cannot see, my eyes see 'too well' and the light gives me rather painful headaches).  I can sit at my keyboard and mouse (neither of which are ergonomic) for 36 hours straight and feel perfectly fine.  :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

bigbadbogie

I would literally die after sitting still for 12 hours straight. I am a fitness enthusiast and spend at least 2 hours outside a day. :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

i couldnt even manage that.

my problem with computers is that i find its too easy to procrastinate :P

OvermindDL1

Well I do get up to make some of my cheap decaf tea that I drink tons of every hour or so (or like every 6 hours if I am deep into a project). :P

I cannot stand outside though, unless it is night, or the clouds are so overcast and the sun so hidden that it almost looks like night.  As long as it is not bright.

Nielk1

* Nielk1 hisses like vampire in sunlight.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

OvermindDL1

That only protects directly, it does not protect around the sides, which still blinds me if there is sunlight coming directly on my eyeballs from any direction.  And the wrap-around sunglasses many kept telling me to not wear... so...

bigbadbogie

Is it because you were born in the matrix and only just got out?

My BZ2 mods:

Feared_1

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on October 05, 2008, 05:03:08 PMAnd the wrap-around sunglasses many kept telling me to not wear... so...

Why not? They work great for me. Try something like this:

You can buy them from Target for like $15.

EDIT: Split the topic to allow both conversations to flow nicely.

Nielk1

Hey, did anyone know that /me message works in this forum?

I was expecting it to write plain text as writing things in a non standard area (like when I write :roll: in IRC) is a derivative of leet.

Apparently /me message becomes [me="Nielk1"]message[/me]

I don't like day much either. For the driving and the brightness.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

dont do that to me man! i thought someone had hijacked my name and made a post...

oooo, you moderators are power crazy! hehe :P

Feared_1

Sorry, I wanted to keep both conversations going. :)

TheJamsh