• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

well shoot me...

Started by TheJamsh, October 20, 2008, 07:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Angstromicus

Quickly! fight tyrrany! ...  :?

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Angstromicus

VSMIT

In-flight shut down?  What?

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Angstromicus

Steeveeo

HA

No, not Highrange Astronomy, just HA.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Angstromicus

TTINSOTAPIFAIBLBIACVOTR

"This topic is now so off topic and pointless it's funny! :lol: Although, it's borderline locked because it's a clear violation of the rules :-("

Feared_1

Actually, it might not be a totally bad idea to make a new topic or sticky that displays all of the commonly used acronyms around here and what they mean.

Oh, wait... let me throw in mine...

AIMNBATBITMANTOSTDAOFCUAAHAWTM.

Angstromicus

PBIBRTWAVLACOATUWMSNOWWR

Perhaps, but it'd be reinventing the wheel (a very large and complex one at that) unless we made some new ones (which were reusable).

VSMIT

BISDTAAWCUWHWBUIRLORHOBZU.

But I seriously doubt that any acronym we come up with here would be usable in real life or reusable here on BZU.

Nielk1

IIRC ISDF and EDF are technically acronyms. :-P

Click on the image...

AHadley

YWKTBWDDIMHWC

Yes, we know that, but what difference does it make? Honestly, who cares? :P