• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

FE Pb4a

Started by bigbadbogie, October 27, 2008, 03:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

So RD.

Is this happening?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

cant wait for it. plus itll make my map conversions easier...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

What box???

bigbadbogie

What would speed it up?

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Red Devil

A construction crew and some lumberjacks.
What box???

bigbadbogie

Cmon... I am really hanging out for this.

As arrogant as I am, I have refused utterly to return to playing FE on 1.2 (even pb3), so this is a matter of life and death for me.

What do you really need??

My BZ2 mods:

Nielk1

No, that is really what he needs.

Click on the image...

BNG Da BZ Fool

Has the latest version of BZII changed so drastically that FE simply won't run at all under the changes that have been made over the years to BZII? I know that I don't have a clue, but what major components need to be redone? Are the units and other related FE stuff still usable?
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

TheJamsh

mainly, but its changes in physics that will have a dramatic effect, some class changes (like spray building etc.)

the maps from 1.2 DONT open with good results in pb4a, as i found out recently, so that takes time. some mission .dll's will probably need re-doing, AIP's need making etc. to make it FULLY compatible anyway.

bigbadbogie

It needs tonnes of tiny tweaks to make it compatible with 1.3pb4a.

BS-er told me that he may begin work on a reverse-scriptor which can turn dlls back to .bzs files for RD to fix all the dll bugs.

My BZ2 mods:

TheJamsh

that would be HEAVEN!