• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

I know the computer cheats but DANG!

Started by cheesepuffly, October 28, 2008, 07:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Tell me WHY the computer can now have TWO BOMBERs!?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

Clearly you are playing MP. In MP, a resync can cause the AIP to forget there is already a bomber bay. Trust me, its better than it used to be...

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

Duh, i mean look in the top middle and you would know that.

Oh and uh.... so its better than it used to be? What does that mean.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

AIP data losses from resynces used to be VERY bad. Picture getting attacked by 2000 Maulers or something to that effect.

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

AGHDEGAHOOBAJAWAAA!? (yes i did take the time to type out every letter)

Wow, thats really bad lol.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Steeveeo

In SRV, EVERYONE gets two bombers (except Scions, of course, they get something else :P)

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Feared_1

Like that one game where there was a resync when my Bomber Bay was building, so my Bomber Bay (my scrap) went to feed them their Bomber Bay (somehow).

Bad day...

Angstromicus

Lol, stuff like that makes me wish BZII multiplayer had a replay feature XD.

Hurricane

Haha. That was a good game, Cheesepuff. =]

TheJamsh

repla feature you say??

could always record the game with FRAPS lol... hate to think how much more lag it would induce...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Angstromicus

There's far more efficient ways which offer a picture as good as your computer can display it. In single player, with some effort, you could record some game play footage in a similar manner the developers recorded the short sequences in single-player. Not necessarily the pixelated vids, but in the in-game vids where you lose control of your ship and you have to press space bar or something else to skip the sequence.

TheJamsh

yeh could be done.

im interested in how the shell movie was made and the intro movie, you can tell those models are the game-ones. in fact, the gun spire from the shell movie is the old model used in the BZII demo :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cheesepuffly

I think my computer can handle a recording, its fairly top of the line (not brand new, but ALOT better than most computers)
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Axeminister

my 6 year old pc handles recording mpi's all the time with fraps. Doesn't hurt anything unless you're attacking with a massive amount of ships and you are in the middle of it all.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Void

i remember being on the first version of the game and when i used to play instant action and saved it and quit then came back, i could build as much bombers as i wanted lol

awesome glitch