• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

NEW COMPLETE MAP FOR ALL: TRANQUILITY

Started by TheJamsh, October 29, 2008, 07:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenHeart

I like the map except for the fact the turrets not being able to move may possible cause some aip plans to hang up when trying to order the turrets to move to the holdpoint.  I'd suggest removing the second provide name "ivturr" & "fvturr" so the aip plans won't care about the spawned turrets entirely.

fvturrTRA.odf
provideCount = 2   <- Change to 1
provideName1 = "fvturrTRA"
provideName2 = "fvturr"  <-  Remove entire line

ivturrTRA.odf
provideCount = 2   <- Change to 1
provideName1 = "ivturrTRA"
provideName2 = "ivturr"   <-  Remove entire line
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

TheJamsh

okay everyone. the Strat Version and MPI Version is up, all in the same .zip

GH, ive taken that into consideration and its been done, i thought it was needed for inheritance. the CPU will have to build its own turrets now.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

should be fine now.

i just tried to play a strat and MPi to find that i made a stupid error. im not doing well so far am i, but hey, i wanted to push it out. MPI works but you wont get youre starting vehicle... nor any starting forces.

Strat just shuts up on me, its only because the maps are missing pathpoints. will soon be fixed. sorry for this everyone.

TheJamsh

are pathpoints needed in strat maps? i just tried to play one only to find that the recycler did not spawn, just the players pilot... (i did not have any other players at the time but that shouldnt matter)

yes, i do have two pspwn_1.odf's on the map in correct places. i tried changing them to be on the related teams to no avail. any ideas?

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

shane ward

Is the planet  called TRANQUILITY or is it just a map name, also where is this planet located.... and is there this planet model in the fe game...
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

bigbadbogie

Please tell me that you have played FE...

My BZ2 mods:

TheJamsh

if you read the full description... you can see that it has been CONVERTED and MODIFIED from FE. i believe the whole planet is called tranquility but dont know.

bigbadbogie

Yes it is called Tranquility.

A resource poor planet in the Labyrinth system.

My BZ2 mods:

TheJamsh

okay about to update the download. should be bug free now :)

Void

Yay tranquility and sparta were the best worlds I have ever played

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

shane ward

Quote from: bigbadbogie on November 01, 2008, 03:26:39 PM
Please tell me that you have played FE...

Yes, I played it when it was first developed, it was in two parts, I had to wait a long time to play the second part.. Such a tease.
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2