• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

whats the best looking 'threeded' model you've made to date?

Started by TheJamsh, November 16, 2008, 04:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Think ive gone 'screenshot' mad! Started this thread after i spent a while admiring my own dodgy threed handywork today. Those of us who cant model or dont have time tend to salvage from other available models. Post youre faves! RULES: NO-SELF-MADE PARTS!

This one i made as a 'concept' of the AAN's Hunter Battle Tank for Serenesis. NO I WONT BE USING THREEDED MODELS! nevertheless it looks pretty sick!

(PS: Do the AAN textures look any good? didnt take long to do. If anyone wants to make some up for me please let me know!)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

Interesting, if not a tad bit out of proportion heightwise.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

General BlackDragon

you'll need to modify those treads to make them work right in game :)

Scout tank and a adv sbay are in that pic.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

Will you allow models that are not threaded only in that they have been scaled? All parts still coming from somewhere else? Also, what are your rules for textureing, since I normally do brand new UV maps.

Click on the image...

VSMIT

There's a rule against self-made parts.  I don't think textures apply to this, though.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

those treads work =] they are from one of lizards phaer-rahn models.

TheJamsh