• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Remembrance Day / Veterans Day

Started by Dataanti, November 11, 2008, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataanti

Remember all the people who died by TRYING MY REMEMBRANCE DAY/VETERANS DAY MAP!

DL:http://download149.mediafire.com/xj2monntsmyg/9dyt1yy62ml/11+11+11.zip

to install just extract to root and play and if you want a picture search up a poppy

AHadley

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

AHadley

VSMIT

I still have to be in classes.  Damn private school.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Dataanti

lol im gonna make maps for every holiday or other thing

AHadley

And what are you going to do next year?

Dataanti

umm... idk i might just make a holiday map pack and then every holiday if you choose to play the map of that holiday then you can

Darkplanet01

Gee... I have problems with everything... I click on the link and it comes up with: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, blah, blah, blah... Why can't something just work smoothly for me for once?
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs harder.
Check out my site - www.freewebs.com/darkplanet01

Zero Angel

I'm still thinking of all those poor soldiers who lost their ships and had to walk back to base.

sad...   :-(
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

AHadley

Hold it there just a second! If you're in BZ2, why not just shoot them? Saves the enemy doing it :P

And get your head out of your computer and back into the real world, these are REAL soldiers we're talking about losing their lives here, ZA!  :roll: