• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Screenshots! (56k Warning)

Started by TheJamsh, November 15, 2008, 02:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Steeveeo

Quote from: Angstromicus on November 16, 2008, 01:21:45 PM
I tried, but I have no idea how to upload pics there. There isn't a single upload button or link on any page there, as far as I can tell.

I do have an account there, because I can log in there... for the duration that I'm on the login successful page. I'm immediately logged out whenever I try to do anything else there after logging in. It was very frustrating  :x!

If that still doesnt work, clear the cache and cookies.

BTW that DIDNT need 150 pictures, I must say, stretched the page to about 200 times the length it should be, and Firefox refuses to load all of them.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Zero Angel

Same here. Half of them refused to load at all for me.

Though that vertical missile launcher is sweet! I once made a unit that had a multilauncher equipped on a fixed vertically facing missile HP, but that got broken in PB3 (in order to fix misaligned HP's on assault units I presume). This weapon is way cooler looking though.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

TheJamsh

why thankyee :D It was an attempt to re-create the javelin from COD4. you can see the similarities, only difference is that this mutha hits the ground before going straight up whereas the javelin doesnt, but hey, its a good giggle anyway!

It wouldnt take long for anyone to figure out how it works if they had the time to think and play with it.

Next funky thing on the list is that cluster bomb weapon from the incredible hulk!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

CivBase

Nielk1

Quote from: Angstromicus on November 16, 2008, 01:21:45 PM
I tried, but I have no idea how to upload pics there. There isn't a single upload button or link on any page there, as far as I can tell.

I do have an account there, because I can log in there... for the duration that I'm on the login successful page. I'm immediately logged out whenever I try to do anything else there after logging in. It was very frustrating  :x!

OH FRIK. I finally get the damn cookie thing fixed and now a NEW issue comes up.

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

I guess it'll be more convenient just to have links to the pics. I'm also guessing that photobucket will allow people to directly view the images.

BTW, I'd post thumbnails instead, but I can't find that feature on photobucket any more.

General BlackDragon

set size boundries?

[img width=576 height=180]ULR [/img

for example.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

Quote from: General BlackDragon on November 16, 2008, 07:55:47 PM
set size boundries?

[img width=576 height=180]ULR [/img

for example.

Still a huge amount of data.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

that just makes them fit on the damn page so i can SEE them.

<< Has no pity for 56k demons

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

Click on the image...

SkyNET

Nice effects Angst. I made something similar to that big blue thing for Arcane Realms as a super-spell before the HD crash.