• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ZEMOD rec spawning problem

Started by Zero Angel, December 10, 2008, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

I'm having trouble hosting games. It seems that half of the ZST games I host, I will enter the world and it will have ZEMOD recs, then about 2 seconds later, everyones ships will detonate and they will drop from the game.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how I can fix this? Without doing possibly hours worth of work on reinstalling everything?
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Nielk1

I used to always crash on load of STRAT games until I got the installer from an alternate location. That location sadly no longer exists.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

Does that happen in games that you do not host?
What box???

Zero Angel

Nope. Everything is normal in games that I join.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

TheJamsh

odd...

ask GBD for the latest version of ZEMOD, maybe that will help...

tis a shame that the zemod forum is down :( another member lost!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General BlackDragon

ZE mod for 1.2 Is "buggy" to say the least, and i can't tell what its compatibility might be with 1.2 ZST.

I could probably re upload the 1.2 ZE mod version if people want it.

*****General BlackDragon*****