• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Looking for the battelzone server.exe

Started by SUB-0, February 21, 2009, 10:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUB-0

Hi again i'm looking for the battlezone server exe so i can rebuild a dm public server  ...It would be good for the comunity and might boost player intrest. I remeber when we had the dedicated dm server alot of players met there and played an practiced in it. But it's not up anymore ,so i'm trying to put one together ...I gathered some files but still missing the server.exe ...It might be alot easyer if someone knew where i could get the whole dedicated server download...i heard a clan or 2 have it but they wont give it to anyone or use it .kinda of a waste dont you think? To let the files just die away:(
I might be able to revive the server i'm almost there and if it's sutch a nuclear secret i wont give it away...i have many maps and mods never yet released ...and i never gave them away outa respect for the authors and their hard work...if you know where i can get it i'll use it for good :)

regards  SUB-0

Steeveeo

I've been wanting a PB4a ded-server script too, but noone answered when I asked...

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

SUB-0

Man i got dedicated server up last night it showed up in multy :) but coulden't join it on my other pc and other players tryed to ...I could see when they joined but all attempts failed ...I had to rebuild from scratch and i'm almost there ...I think it is posible to do this Steveo!  ...BTW nice mod i really loved it SRV mod is awsome and weps are far out good work

ps: are you good with codes?
hope bzu can help me

Nielk1

It was reporting its version string as '1.2r19' instead of 'v1.2' and had *No Map* if I am thinking of the correct thing.

Click on the image...

SUB-0

Well the dedicated server i made last night had no map just white blank but in the folder i made in it i added a few maps and i even tryed launching the maps with mm5 also i noticed the amount of player was set to 4 and not 8 which is somthing i will change if i can either get some help or better yet get the files to make dedicated server ....be easyer :)

by the way Nielk1 did you see my game up last night?..... And do you think somone in here can help me?

you seem to know alot battlezone 2 from all the posts i read maybe you'll know where i can go from here?
Well either way you guys are always helping us players out so thanx anyways :) even if you dont have all the answers
i heard *********** was the first guy to make the dedicated server maybe he'd be willing to help me out if he still arround

i balnked out the name because i seems to be top secret lol :P