• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Favorite Instant Action Map

Started by Power Board, December 15, 2008, 04:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power Board

Whats your favorite Instant action map. It doesn't need to be the Stock BZ2 instant maps.

Mine would have to be Chill  :lol:

Dataanti

Quote from: Power Board on December 15, 2008, 04:36:04 PM
Whats your favorite Instant action map. It doesn't need to be the Stock BZ2 instant maps.

Mine would have to be Chill  :lol:

myne is a blank map in editor :) im free to do what ever, when ever i want and i can make my own map and play it for a long time and make a big war and blow everything up :)

Power Board

Quote from: Dataanti on December 15, 2008, 04:38:39 PM
myne is a blank map in editor :) im free to do what ever, when ever i want and i can make my own map and play it for a long time and make a big war and blow everything up :)

I never understood how to edit the blank map...

Tutorials would be nice

Feared_1

Chill used to be my favorite, then I started really relying on loose scrap. I really like Alien Dunes and High & Low.

Nielk1

I would play bridges a lot and steal enemy ships one after another using the large hill in their base for cover.

Click on the image...

technoid

The Rock (FE Variety map).  Nice big 3-way map. Start in the middle, where you are exposed from all sides (which would make that a circle, heh).   There's also that big 3rd party FE 3-way that's black and purplish (FE'd by Aeg, borrowed map) that I also like, where you can start in the middle, can't recall the name tho. Good for Cerberi vs Cerberi vs whatever (Hads?).

Steeveeo

Firestorm, Ground-Zero and -Four, and my modified ST->IA/MPI map Bigmoon.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

Dunes and the Pluto Base one on FE.

We really need more IA maps.

Power Board

TheJamsh

Tranquility, the map i converted from FE to instant actaion

available for download here and BZ2MD, cha-ching! ££

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I'd forgotten that one, silly me. I love that map... any chance of some more FE conversions?

TheJamsh

doubtful. maybe ill do it for Serenesis and include them. originally that was what tranquility was for...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cheesepuffly

I forgot what that one was called but it was a one on bane, you were on two sides of a giant water thingy with ice bergs in the water.

Oh yeah, loved that one.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

AHadley

Zero Angel

I liked those FE-IA maps where you could select the difficulty. Chaos mode rocked, especially with the 'leader' unit that hunts you down. I replaced its ODF with a unit that I made myself and it was much more brutal.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression