• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Don't Use IE!

Started by Dataanti, December 17, 2008, 07:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OvermindDL1

Piclens (renamed to Cooliris like, a long time ago) has ran on other browsers just fine for a very long time.  What on earth are you going on about?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

AHadley

Oh, I thought it had been renamed too Piclens. Which other browsers does it run on? Must be one I haven't tried yet.

GSH

For programmers, http://blogs.msdn.com/sdl/archive/2008/12/18/ms08-078-and-the-sdl.aspx is a good description of the recent IE bug, and its fix.

-- GSH

VSMIT

I've got CoolIris on Firefox.  It's really nice.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.