• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Changing Target arrows + direction arrow

Started by TheJamsh, December 18, 2008, 05:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

can i change the arrows that fly around a target when i use the 't' key?

ive identified three .tga's that i thought might have affected it select, target, object and colorize

NONE of the however seem to make a difference. in fact, Select and Target dont even look like that are used in-game at all!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Just to be sure, try in an earlier version. I don't know what PB4a has in BZ2DXT format and I know BZ2 prefers that over any other, so only that type can replace it in addon.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

IF they're anywhere, they're in colorize.tga

*****General BlackDragon*****

Tempest Storm

If all else fails, perhaps it may be on the sprite table?

TheJamsh

had a look everywhere... cant find anything...

GSH must know surely? try and catch him on IRC if not here...

bigbadbogie

I think that they are hardwired with no way to alter them. Just like the circle which zooms in around an object when you lock onto it with a shadower.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

it seems so, tis a pity really as that could add some real fun... the one i really wanted to change was the direction arrow, make it more of a GOW style arrow...

trying to make the in-game interface MUCH more useable and quicker to read. the problem is doing that AND being able to keep it clear enough to see through...