• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Why Walkers?

Started by Avatar, December 29, 2008, 04:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

If anybody locates that, is there any chance of it being put on bzscrap or something?

Spawn

I think that is just four constructor legs and five walker cannons mounted to a brick.  You could rebuild it yourself with threed, but you would need to enlist someone like avatar to animate it.

Nielk1

I can make my own walkers (was a fight with my first vertex animated one but that one works now too). I offer at the very least to animate them, though I am not the best at it.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I think I'm going to have to use ThreeD at some point. Sounds cool. I don't know where to find it though, I've googled and I get a version that doesnt work. Anybody have a link?

Yes, I am that incompetent.

Also, Is BZ2ME the same thing? Might it be that I'm trying to download a program that, by coincidence, has the same name?

bigbadbogie

Jesus man, look on bzscrap.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Oh, it's there? Ah. Oops.

Spawn

TheJamsh

and it sucks. great for models that use original parts, but it destroys animations and makes some files buggy.

try not to use it where you can. it was great back in the day, but bleh.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

Its perfect for viewing models and checking them for problems, but never edit anything or save files from it or they will be torn to shreds.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Nielk1

My best models are incompatible with BZ2MD. Work in BZ2 though.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods: