• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Making a ISDF type bomber can I sub out the default bomb?

Started by BNG Da BZ Fool, January 06, 2009, 10:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BNG Da BZ Fool

I'd like to use another type like a cluster type or perhaps a bounce ball type. Would it drop multiple bomb types? Tanks BNG.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

hybirdisdf

Why dont you create poop bomb?  :-D Once it hit on any enemy units,poop bomb will sit and fly away.There it go boom.It would more funny than dull old style bomb. :lol: :lol: :evil:

TheJamsh

under [BomberClass] i believe you can add this:

AddPilotToBomb = false // may need to be true to make bomb have an AiProcess as of PB4a
BombName = "<config>" //as of PB1

only need to use the AddPilotToBomb thingy if youre 'bomb' requires a pilot or an AIprocess. Remember that you can only drop 'gameobjectclass' type ODF's i believe. the ODF suffix is not needed

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

Check out the SRV Secondary Bomber (AKA Cluster Bomber).

Does the exact thing you said.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.