• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Those fancy images on bzcomplex...

Started by TheJamsh, January 19, 2009, 06:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Has anyone seen the pictures of the faces of various characters for BZ2 stock? Theres Braddock, Burns and Cooke up there now.

Manson and Shabeyev can be found on the demo's splash screens as you exit the game, but ive never seen Cooke and Burns before... would whoever made them mind telling me how they did it? i want to make a few more

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

There are several screens at the end of the BZ2 Demo that show the characters, are those what you're referring to?  They were done by Pandemic to help advertise the game...

-Av-

Nielk1

If anyone recalls, TS posted a link to concept art and work textures, which has subsequent either been burried or lost. On BZcomplex, I have put the concept art and work texture zip into my gallery with the disclaimer portion of the readme intact as the gallery description.

That, and I keep EVERY battlezone picture I can find there, so expect a lot of images.

Click on the image...

Axeminister

Wow that was cool. I looked at those and wow. They were thinking of making ballistic missle submarines for both sides.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

TheJamsh

i knew about manson, braddock and shbeyev being on the BZII demo splash screens...

i just wanted to make some more, but nvm then! guess id need some actual artistic talent for that

Nielk1

heh...

BZComplex now supports youtube videos in the gallery.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

fun fun... might include those two old(ish) serenesis ones i made.