• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Got a favorite free online game?

Started by cheesepuffly, January 24, 2009, 01:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

hybrid:

1. You have an edit button for a reason, dont quadruple post like that.
2. XD is a smilie.
3. Do you go by Arbystrider on BZ2md?

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Axeminister

I tried Second life and thought it sucked. I saw someone playing Runescape and thought it was silly. I don't have a favorite free online game, but I recommend DXBall2 or RivalBall as a free game from the internet. Truly fantastic game. Sometimes you'll have guns blazing with like eight balls bouncing and stuff blowing up everywhere, it's very fast sometimes.
http://www.ldagames.com/dxball2/
There is no knowledge that is not power.

mrtwosheds

Tried second life 2, couldn't bring myself to actually enter my account details... built a nice shed! but couldn't make it fly...Figured out that it seemed to be impossible to dl any objects you make in it to your own pc and got sick of watching ordinary graphics slowly appearing as they are dled to your pc again and again, Capitalistic waste of bandwidth.

Ac/dc

i used to play a text based rpg -> http://www.kingsofchaos.com

dont play it anymore, and there is only like 30 000 active players, compared to the 200 000 active back when i played.

i think its been changed alot since i played, but when i played it, it was pretty fun

Arbystrider

Quote from: Steeveeo on January 25, 2009, 01:22:37 AM
3. Do you go by Arbystrider on BZ2md?

What do you mean by that? Yes, I'm finally on BZU.

And yeah, you're right, Maplestory sucks. Especially MapleSEA. It's so immatured...
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

cheesepuffly

Quote from: Arbystrider on January 26, 2009, 06:54:16 PM
What do you mean by that? Yes, I'm finally on BZU.

And yeah, you're right, Maplestory sucks. Especially MapleSEA. It's so immatured...

holy, you have 0 posts 0.o
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

VSMIT

Posts in the Overdrive Terminal don't count toward your postcount.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

hybirdisdf

cheesepuffly

Quote from: VSMIT on January 27, 2009, 10:40:45 AM
Posts in the Overdrive Terminal don't count toward your postcount.

VSMIT.

k that makes sense then.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

anomaly

Been playing a bit of Tribes 2 which was recently released free for download.  Well, the multiplayer part of it, that is.  It kind of reminds me of battlezone with its greater emphasis on moving through 3D space than most FPS.

www.tribesnext.com

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem