• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

LOOKING FOR XSI PLUGINS FOR BLENDER V2.48

Started by SUB-0, February 10, 2009, 08:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUB-0

Hi i heard that i can find plugins for blender in bzu. But cant seem to put my finger on it .Can somone direct me to a dowload link plz :lol: i'm working on some models and have quite a few models on the go...wanted to test out blender to see if its easyer to use might save me some time

NICE FORUM I come often to read and learn more about editing bz2 .Its very educational and always helpfull thanx in advance even if you cant help me

regards SUB-0

TheJamsh

hey buddy. OvermindDL1 made an XSI plugin for blender but its not bug-free, it doesnt render textures or animations i believe. not entirely sure...

you modelled the Shinkluh from ZEMOD right?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on February 10, 2009, 12:20:17 PM
you modelled the Shinkluh from ZEMOD right?

I don't think so, could be wrong.

Jamsh, do you have a link to the plugin?

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

i dont its on Overminds site though, i have difficulty accessing it for some reason...

either way, someone should mirror it ;)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

SUB-0

Well thanks for the reply guys :) i'll look in overminds page see if he gots the plugins for blender

i place link here if i find it..... ps:   i'll be back to ask more questions :P