• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Ya gotta commend evolutionists

Started by cheesepuffly, February 06, 2009, 12:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Just a lil something on mai mind.

I was bored, and when im bored i think about stuff.

While i was thinking i thought, (even though im a intelligent design person) "evolutionists must be smarter and work harder than creationists"

I mean think about it, when given something (related to the origin of life) A Creationist will say "God made it that way" while evolutionists will say "The ____ came from the ____ which studies show have alot of the same genetic material as ______ from the _____ ____ "
Plus evolutionists work with bigger numbers XD.

More or less, evolutionists work harder than creationists.

Thats all, just thought id get that out.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Axeminister

Usually when someone is trying harder and harder to get you to believe something they cannot prove, it just means they are the most persistant liar.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

mrtwosheds

Quoteevolutionists work harder than creationists.
Yes. "evolutionists" have done allot of work that led to the formation of their opinions.
Creationists also did allot, little of it had anything to do with determining facts though. I often wonder about the real sources of some "beliefs". Power is often gained in simple ways, such as such as killing anyone who is prepared to disagree with you.

Nielk1

My personal opinion is of both. Life had to be created somehow, and maybe evolution was a planned route.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Evolution may seem far fetched at times (with its unmatched complexity), but you have to remember that it took billions of generations.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

General BlackDragon

Creationists are wrong in sooo many ways. Evolutionists are right in alot of ways. But it is likely that neither is 100% correct.

I tend to agree with Nielk1's idea. Evolution is (insert diety name here)'s plan.

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

yeah i swing with Nielk1.

phrases like that tend to up youre faith a little more. i admit mine gets knocked a bit at times when certain scientific facts are blurted out to me.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cheesepuffly

By the way this is NOT a belief debate.

Feel free to make another thread for that.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

Quote from: cheesepuffly on February 06, 2009, 04:20:09 PM
By the way this is NOT a belief debate.

Feel free to make another thread for that.

The thread is whatever it becomes, this is the OT!

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Arbystrider

Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Angstromicus

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

AcneVulgaris

Seems like it's simpler to assume that things just evolved than were set in motion by the invisible sky wizard.  Where did the sky wizard come from?  Did he evolve?  Has he not evolved yet, and we are  evolving into sky wizards?

I think the real problem is we don't truly understand time.

mrtwosheds

QuoteI think the real problem is we don't truly understand time.
Not much to understand about it, Motion being perceived, motion is not difficult, perception is a far more complicated subject.