• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

i am sick of this!

Started by TheJamsh, January 27, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Azures Vuze does have a lot of crap in it :-P

I still like it since even when all trackers for a torrent are down it can still find and access pears from any client capable of decentralized tracking. ATM I think that only means other Vuze clients.

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

Crap = Waste of Space. Get uTorrent. It's only a single .EXE, and only less than 500 KB!!! (The last time I checked)
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Nielk1

I am using what I want to use and here is why:

• Able to find peers without any tracker
  • Able to get tons of plugins.
  • It is java so it IS also only 1 file (a jar) unless you decide to get addons, which are also single files.
  • It has a built in media server.
  • It can playmedia inside of it.
  • It has a ton of legal downloads in it.
  • It has peer boosts for friends on friend lists.
  • It has built in updating with the ability to select the version you want and it normally does not need to restart even the program to update.

I have had some overloading malfunctions do to the limits of the Java VM itself, but no one should tax these programs like I do.
* Nielk1 checks Azures and ram use... is surprised by how little it uses.
It is run in a Java VM so it never actually touches my PC aside from the files themselves and the obvious use of RAM/CPU.

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

Is there a way to schedule downloads in Azureus? In utorrent, I find that limiting my dl speeds for all hours of the day except for the hours in which downloads don't cout towards the daily limit.

Nielk1

I believe. If it is not already in Azures it would be a plugin downloaded and activated seamlessly from inside the program.

Click on the image...