• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Looking for suggestions and feelings about a model/texture

Started by Nielk1, February 14, 2009, 11:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BNG Da BZ Fool

I like the black and white unit the best. It would look sleeker if you integrate the lights into the body instead of just sticking elongated cubes on top of the unit. You could try a rocker ^ type object that conforms to the geometry of the main body for the lights; can the lights be set to flash? It looks pretty durable though. I'll bet it should have the maxhealth setting cranked up pretty high, so it can take some serious damage, and even add a low addhealth statement too. I designed one support unit unit with wheels, but it looks more like a police van with dually tires in the rear of it.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

TheJamsh

@ Axe, braddock himself didnt launch the warheads that destroyed core in FE, i think an automated system did it despite his death. so technically he would still be alive if you hadnt gone after him.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.