• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

mission 3 of Forgotten Enemies

Started by TopGun, February 24, 2009, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

Or if some one else would start a game I will join. I am not use to FE yet. So I have no idea what to change to make game play more fun. I will be waiting for some one to host a server. See ya there.

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

TopGun

I will try to host a server. Try to join my server 2 times. 1st without a password. And if that does not work. Join the 2nd time using the password just as typed. The password is case sensitive. The password is            Rev.C      please join soon if at all. And again I am using the 1.2 version. It has its own Icon an the desktop.

TopGun

I tried to join a server but it said that it was an unknown map. What is wrong?

Nielk1

If you are playing the 1.2 version and installed by parts INSTEAD of the full installer grab the map pack.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Quote from: TopGun on March 03, 2009, 01:57:43 AM
I tried to join a server but it said that it was an unknown map. What is wrong?

You don't have the map.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TopGun

I have the full installer. I got it off the Battlezone Federation web site. They even still have the 1.2 patch download. Will the 1.2 version see servers thatare on the 1.3 version? If so maybe it was on the 1.3 and not 1.2.

TopGun

Oh, And the map they were on is named quarry. Do you guys know where I can get these maps so i can play online?

TopGun

And one other thing. Why does my mouse work off and on but when I abort the mission it works fine? And on the 1.3 version I do not have these problems. I am not trying to be a pest I am just trying to find out answers to all these problems I am having.

Feared_1

Quarry comes with the game (as in 1.0-1.1), so if you don't have it something installed wrong. If the map said ZSTQuarry.bzn (or something like that), it's a separate quarry map with smarter AI that you do in fact have to download separately.

For your mouse problems, try reloading your mouse in options.

HINT: Use the "Edit" button on your post so all of your questions are fit into a single post. Also, this way you're not double/triple posting.

Hope this helps.

TopGun

Were can I get the ZST version of quarry? And where can I get the normal version of quarry? I have the 1.2 version of FE but I do not know if that version has quarry. As for my mouse I have already tried reloading it. But I will try it again.

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Wraith

Might just need to try a different mouse or get a new one.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

TopGun

What do I do with the files once I have them downloaded?

bigbadbogie

Extract them into the MP maps folder under addon.

My BZ2 mods:

TopGun

Do you mean MPI? I went into my BZ file and could only find MPI assets. Where exactly is the file I extract them into?