• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Video blast from the past: FE Trailer on YouTube

Started by BS-er, February 28, 2009, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BS-er

This old trailer I found on YouTube brings back a lot of great memories.  Not sure if any of you spotted it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p3JgcQLX54&feature=related

It takes me back to the day that we released this video.  The community went wild with enthusiasm over it.

technoid

I've never 'missed' this video all these years, because I've always stumbled upon copies of it living in my harddrives and so when I find one, I am half-the-time tempted to open it up.  My all time favorite part of the clip is where the [before-anyone-knew-it-was-a] Krull bumps into the camera man at the end, lmao.

bigbadbogie

Haven't seen that one for ages. Bloody ripper!!

Funny as when the sniped Xypos scares that guy.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

Yeah, I remember that. I downloaded it and used it as an intro video once, it worked quite well.

TwinShadow

In all my time being in the BZ2 community, I've never seen this video. Quite interesting actually. Even then, FE remains to be the best mod I've ever played.

AHadley

If there were to be another community project, we could smash it, but since that's not going to happen, FE will always be the best mod in existance

bigbadbogie

Quote from: AHadley on March 05, 2009, 11:23:03 AM
but since that's not going to happen

Really...?

I am currently working on FLESHSTORM 2 for gods sake!!

There is no such thing as 'not going to happen' anymore.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Wraith

For some reason when i installed fe for 1.2 that video does not work when i start fe. Where do i get the video and where do i place it?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

AHadley

The video isn't part of FE. Download it off youtube, convert it with the BINK converter, and drop it into movies. You'll have to launch the MM5 file though.

Wraith

Well i have the fe video download off of here:

http://www.bzscrap.com/downloads/Mods/BZ2CP/

Where do i put it or extract it to?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods: