• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ok i figured id give fe a try since someone recommended me try the sp and

Started by Wraith, March 23, 2009, 12:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Im kinda stuck. I approach the Wormhole Controller and it says logging in to alien network. Well nothing happens and i just sit there for about a minute? How long do i wait?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

AHadley

Make sure you've destroyed the base around it AND the other three backup procreators, they're sitting in a hollow just to the right of the base (that being the base's right, not yours)

Wraith

Well i did that of course before i even attacked base. Would the white procreators neutral interfere? I have the passcode which is 852.

bigbadbogie

That mission has always been very buggy.

I only ever finished it once... every other time it has just gotten stuck at the wormhole controller.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Wraith

Well i beat it and beat it insanely i guess. I didnt want to use the game.cheat bzwinner so i got me some revenge. I put in the following cheats:

game.cheat bztnt
game.cheat bzbody
game.cheat bzfree

I let loose my wraith on them with the hacker scout and killed everything with turrets and scouts and just me. I did not build one building the whole game or scav. Everything died excepct the extra procreators and enemy walkers and tons of xares tanks  :-D

AHadley

Spawn

Wraith

Quote from: AHadley on March 24, 2009, 02:13:20 PM
Ah... wraith? It's wrath, not wraith :P

Yeah i couldn't figure it out but id figured someone would post the correction.

Quote from: Spawn on March 24, 2009, 02:48:57 PM
Isn't one of the cerebi ships called a wraith?

Yep. Very weak though.

Spawn

But with bzbody and the building eating laser it has it can be quite fun, not to mention the speed.

Darkplanet01

Quote from: Spawn on March 24, 2009, 04:48:10 PM
But with bzbody and the building eating laser it has it can be quite fun, not to mention the speed.
Yes but without the bzbody, is it actually any use? It dies pretty much straight away, even in large numbers.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs harder.
Check out my site - www.freewebs.com/darkplanet01

Spawn

If you slam the keyboard enough it becomes quite effective.  You could also bait the ai with a gorgon or one of the other stupidly strong things.  Or you could use it to take out undefended pools.  Or you could use a long range unit to take out the power then go in and wreck havok.  Get the idea? :P

Darkplanet01

Quote from: Spawn on March 26, 2009, 05:50:33 PM
If you slam the keyboard enough it becomes quite effective.  You could also bait the ai with a gorgon or one of the other stupidly strong things.  Or you could use it to take out undefended pools.  Or you could use a long range unit to take out the power then go in and wreck havok.  Get the idea? :P
Okay let me rephrase my question. Is it actually any use that something else isn't just as good at? BTW, normally there are enemy vehicles in the base and so taking out the power won't help all that much for a unit as weak as the wraith.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs harder.
Check out my site - www.freewebs.com/darkplanet01

Spawn

You can dodge the ai's shots by looking at where they are aiming and proper timing.