• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.2 Exploits Library

Started by AHadley, March 04, 2009, 12:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vid

Hrm, flying.  I might have to try hitting a wall at warp 3.

AHadley

Quote from: hybirdisdf on March 18, 2009, 10:32:15 PM
Yeah,You know gravity.Increbile powerful engine!

Gravity is the weakest of the four universal forces - Nuclear Fission, Nuclear Fusion, Electromagnetic Field Attraction/Repulsion, and Gravity, in descending strength.

See, I know my physics too :P

Nielk1

Click on the image...

AHadley

So is electromagnetism...

This is technically stuff I'm not supposed to know, 'cause I'm still at GCSE (I don't know what that equates to in America, though its where you'd be in High School at 14 to 16) and this is beyond A-Level (which is after GCSE but before university) and probably university level physics... it's bloody confusing.

Zero Angel

People who know too much MUST be eliminated.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

AHadley

:-o

:cry:

I am hoping that you don't mean me.

Nielk1

Physics is fun, Chemistry... not so much. Besides, Chemistry is just applied Physics. Then again Physics is applied Math...

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

From exploits, to modded superwarpers, to NERDALERTNERDALERT (Startrek warp theory), to physics...

Wow guys, OT much? :lol:

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

mrtwosheds

QuoteIsn't gravity a field?
THEY DON'T KNOW! HUMANS ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO WORK IT OUT!

OvermindDL1

[offtopic]
Human minds (save for maybe three or so) are too small to comprehend all the natural forces.  Dalaks are supreme so they can reason it out, yet they are still too small.  :P

Gravity is just as powerful as all the other forces, just existing in multidimensions, just as where the Dalaks had their temporal war was offset from our 3 dimensions.  :)
[/offtopic]

Do not forget, Gravity is also subject to the cosmic speed limit and time dilation effects as well, so as you speed up and your mass increases, your gravitational force increases, but you also move slower through time so it still all seems normal to you.

Shows like Star Trek get around it by creating a Warp Field, which is a contained bubble of normalspace what is propelled just on top of space, like a boat riding on the water, if the water was our space, a ship in Star Trek with a warp field around it is like riding on top of the water, able to get to vastly faster speeds then any ship within the water because of the drag of water/space (the Higgs Boson field).  Systems like transwarp that the Borg use go higher out, instead of riding on the water, still able to impact things underneath, it is like the ship is flying above the water, not touching it, it creates a corridor through another dimension.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

AHadley

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on March 20, 2009, 01:27:39 PM
save for maybe three or so
One of those three being yours, I suppose?  :-P

AHadley

Quote from: Nielk1 on March 19, 2009, 02:22:37 PM
Physics is fun, Chemistry... not so much. Besides, Chemistry is just applied Physics. Then again Physics is applied Math...

I beg to differ... chemistry is very fun because its so easy. Most people over here get A*s without trying :lol:

Physics is ace, though, you're right there.

Nielk1

Lemme guess, you are taking HS chem... just wait till college. When you need to know the geometry of every compound.

Click on the image...

VSMIT

I was wondering if that was going to be posted, N1...

About Chemistry: I took AP Chem my junior year in HS.  Quite a fun class, and quite a bit easier than AP Physics, which I took the next year.  Though everybody has a different experience.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Ego - Nikolas

Quote from: Nielk1 on March 20, 2009, 02:15:01 PM
Lemme guess, you are taking HS chem... just wait till college. When you need to know the geometry of every compound.

I was wondering..
Where Spiritualist fits on this sacle?

There are diferent types of  Spiritualism too