• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Texturing Models

Started by Der Vampyr Engel, September 03, 2008, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

one day, BNG will be the modelling king :lol:

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

BNG Da BZ Fool

That would be quite doubtful TJ, but I would like to learn the basics of texturing my models. Creating a simple texture is fairly easy to make, but making it actually look decent is a whole nother en-chee-la-da. Both Paint.net and GIMP are very cool, but using their' tools takes some real thinking, and quite a bit of imagination. I used to get in to trouble in school, back in the day, for daydreaming on paper drawing model airplanes and such. Now, that I'm much older my creative imagination seems to have evaporated into sheer nothingness. Alas, where oh where has my mag-i-nation a gone. BNG  :|
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.