• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mission 15 - Transformation

Started by AleX19, February 26, 2009, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AleX19

I just got back into battlezone (played V1 when it came out and only recently came back to V2)

Anyway happily played the first 14 levels and I noticed 2 things.

First Transformations the first Scion mission I can't complete without a crash.  I have read the forums - seen others have the same problem.  But I can't find a way get to the next level.  Even tried a fresh install on another machine then couldn't transfer the save game or pilot across (guess not backawards compatible).

Second is that regardless of if I shoot the scion craft at the end of 14 or not I still get the scion mission next.  Is that right?

Please can anyone help me continue the single player missions?  Is there a way just to move on? It has been much fun so far I don't want to have to end prematurely.

Cheers

Alex

TopGun

(Second is that regardless of if I shoot the scion craft at the end of 14 or not I still get the scion mission next.  Is that right?)

I played the Battlezone 2 single player alot. Please try to refresh me memory.

Did you go explore the disc through my computer and right click on the bzone.exe and run it with the Windows 98/Me compatibility? I have had problem with BZ2 and one of them was that I installed it with the wrong compatibility.

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

Nielk1

I always went scion, perhaps if you shoot her AND send the tug to base.

Click on the image...

Wraith

Or use this cheat code to get to the next mission for the scion campaign.

ctrl then ` to pull up console and type in game.cheat bzwinner.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Vid

This was similar to my problem.  Only fix was reinstalling 1.0 and playing it that way.  Game.cheat bzwinner crashed mine also.

Once you beat mission 14 once, it will keep that setting for that "player".

You must log out, and make another name on the list of pilots, and play that one up to 14, and the first time, shoot the scion and send the tug to base.

Commando

You don't have to replay the first 14 missions to play the next level as either race.

To play the next level as scion, create a pilot named "Play Scion" then hit Campaign.  The mission that comes up will be "Transformations", the first scion specific mission.

To play the next level as ISDF, create a pilot named "Play ISDF" then hit Campaign.  The mission that comes up is "A Traitor's Fate", the next ISDF mission.

Red Spot

*Something intelligent, yet funny*