• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Who made the Scion Dragoon?

Started by TheJamsh, March 10, 2009, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Read the guide to fixing it on bzcommand. Even if you don't have the actual vertex numbers there are only n! possible arrangements. I think 2n of them are working ones too.

Click on the image...

Commando

For me, it is trial and error.  I draw a rough sketch of the entire flame area then I try three points.  I mark which points were used then I replace two of those points.  The one that doesn't change gets its vertex number recorded.  I continue this process until I find out the vertex number for all points of interest.

Commando

TheJamsh, the fixed version is in my and RD's G66 update that RD took over.  You can get it on the private board by downloading the latest G66 build posted by RD.

TheJamsh

thanks Commando. is the XSI included? really thats what im after for an RV

edit: dont answer, ill find out myself shortly.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.