• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Who is God?

Started by hybirdisdf, March 14, 2009, 12:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

QuoteWould you rather we didn't have free will?
Many of your statements indicate that YOU do not, you seem to have surrendered it to ridiculous fundamentalist beliefs.
It may be very comforting for you to KNOW that you are always right, but actually it is just a very childish bullying type behaviour, the intention of which is to make you feel important and happy with your own high level of ignorance of the world and its wonders.

Clavin12

You're right. I have decided to be a servant of my God.
C l a v i n 1 2

Warfreak

No, you see you have confused Free Will with Free Choice.

Free Will is the ability to be goverend by choice and not by instinct.                 <- (from what I see of it)
Free CHOICE is the ability to pick without influence or threat.                    <- (from what I see of it)

In not having Free Will, we are like the beings around us.(strangely making the world a better place)
In HAVING Free Choice, we wouldn't be having people attempting to turn people to their beliefs. (Face it, in trying, they take away the Free Choice as they will attempt to change your choice anyway.)

You, Clavin, have expressed your Free Choice however others feel threated about the condition of theirs. (for various reasons)

Clavin12

I know what your saying and I have already apologized.
C l a v i n 1 2

Red Devil

...and then there's Free Willy.
What box???

Clavin12

Quote from: Red Devil on May 08, 2009, 10:35:50 AM
I If you would like to know who God is, just read the Bible and ask Him.

So are you at least somewhat on my side?
C l a v i n 1 2

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Clavin12

I think we've worn this topic out and it should be got rid of.
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Click on the image...

sabrebattletank

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Can the topic starter lock a topic?

Click on the image...

mrtwosheds

QuoteYou're right. I have decided to be a servant of my God.
You can best serve your god by exploring, explaining and understanding its creations. You will never do that by just insisting that some old scriptures are absolutely true, in the face of overwhelming evidence that they are not.

Red Devil

As with evolution, belief in God is based on faith.

We can only present our beliefs and let the listener/reader decide.

Other than that, it's up to each of us what to believe.

Topico locko!
What box???