• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Post something the rest of us probably don't know about yourself.

Started by Clavin12, May 10, 2009, 11:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Quote from: Clavin12 on May 22, 2009, 04:59:46 PM
Does anyone read books? Science fiction? Fantasy? Novels, or Biographies. I typed this on a mac.  :-)
I typed this on a Mac. :-P  And I just found out that I've known the founder of the Wine project for a while.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Axeminister

I'm reading a book called " The 21 irrefutable laws of leadership" . I get PCGamer magazine each month.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

sabrebattletank

I'm typing this on a Linux. And Isaac Asimov's Robot series and his beautiful Foundation books are some of my favorite.

Clavin12

Any of u play runescape? Heard of Ground Control? Other Games? One of my personal favorites was Civilisation 3
C l a v i n 1 2

Zero Angel

Quote from: Clavin12 on May 28, 2009, 09:20:29 AM
Any of u play runescape? Heard of Ground Control? Other Games? One of my personal favorites was Civilisation 3
I played some runescape. I managed to get really high fishing and woodcutting levels, rune armor and weapons. Then I got bored.

Also I have Guild Wars (My main character is a Lv.20 Monk) which is like runescape but I finished the prophecies campaign and then it couldnt hold my attention either -- it was really fun to adventure with a team and make online friends and participate in a guild but it was a big time sink and not as exciting as a good BZ2 game or two.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****