• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

So, are more people moving to 1.3?

Started by TheJamsh, April 03, 2009, 01:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Ive seen a LOT more 1.3pb4a multiplayer games up recently.

With a new patch in development behind the scenes, what do you guys think? Will more people be moving to 1.3 in the future? Will people leave BZ2 altogether? I dunno, discuss it.

I don't want to see flame wars but then i guess thats wishing a little too much.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

There will be people moving in to 1.3 now, but not that many. More of a trickle.

I think the number of new servers is down to me no longer being a menace and crashing them all :lol:

Red Spot

Usually there are 2 to 3 pb4a servers up, and often 1 or 2 next version servers. Combined I think its not too bad, but I cant really say the 'pb' community is really growing. At least not in capable players, like yesterday there was a team-strat up with 8 players, 1 commander was afk and the other never left his comm-bunker and the scrap-gauge was full most of the time .... never saw that in a decent game ... :s
(still was fun, but annoying at the same time :D)
*Something intelligent, yet funny*