• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

we need a new sub-forum

Started by TheJamsh, April 08, 2009, 05:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

For multiplayer specifically, where players can post upcoming games.

Getting fed up signing in to find ive just missed the latest game because of my timezone. Im sure theres plenty others that feel that way.

People should post future game times so you can reserve a spot or something, i dunno. Be creative

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

I was working on this for BZComplex but I want a good calender first. phpBB3 doesn't come native with a calender since it is considered not a forum part.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AcneVulgaris

A subforum won't work.  You guys need to get pagers.

VSMIT

Too bad pagers are too expensive to give out to everyone... :roll:

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

Quote from: VSMIT on April 09, 2009, 01:00:26 AM
Too bad pagers are too expensive to give out to everyone... :roll:

Pagers are free, plans cost.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

I was thinking of a website instead, such as BZ*****.com just to fit in with the trend...

If my multiplayer ranking system because a realistic possibility it could be the host site for that as well...

Nielk1

It would be nice.

I am working on retasking my old BZWasteland.com

Click on the image...

AHadley

I think somebody could do with turning this into something useful rather than a blank wiki.

Nielk1

Nothing happened for a while so it got locked IIRC.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

just so i know, whats does IIRC stand for?

i know IRC is something remote client... i think :P

Axeminister

Might not be possible, but the most useful thing would be to somehow know when someone is waiting for more players before they start, without having to start the game. Like through a pop-up from Windows Live Messenger, X-fire or one of the Gamespy programs.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Nielk1

My DLL based achievement plans would work, but it is a bit away.

Click on the image...