• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Multiplayer Ranking System

Started by TheJamsh, April 08, 2009, 05:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

Yeah your brain starts slowing down. You get extremely irritable and act almost "drunk". Eventually you will just pass out.

OvermindDL1

I actually slept a good 4 hours, that felt good.  :)

Now just got home from a lab today, now for more homework.  This is one of my only days off of work so I may actually get a full 6 hours of sleep tonight.

But yea, this ranking system should not be too hard at all, just take a little bit of time, and I could hook into normal dll's too so it could be supported everywhere.  As stated though, ask in just under 2 months...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

TheJamsh

well have to have a right conversation with you about it :P

a full 6 hours? damn you work too hard mate...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Yeah, agreed.

Nielk1 and Steeveeo were throwing around some ideas either here or on BZComplex, I think, but I can't seem to find them. Steeveeo suggested having acheivements for each mod too, which I think would be a very good idea... but it will mean releasing a full acheivements pack for said mod.

Maybe one of you guys could link us to the page you were discussing it on?