• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

[DOWNLOAD W/ XSIs] ISDF ATV (Me showing off)

Started by Nielk1, April 10, 2009, 01:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

It will hold 2 combat hand weps and a pack, it will come with duel pulse cannons and a grenade pack.

[DOWNLOAD W/ XSIs!]
See if you can get it to work right and get back to me. Free use in any mods. Just credit somehow. Acceptable minimum credit: "//Model by Nielk1" in the odf. If you want to credit more (don't need the ODF line if you credit elsewhere) feel free of course.

Clarification: Model works 100%. ODF physics are at issue.
[DOWNLOAD: PSD textures, MAX 3d files, and a fixed version of the tread PIC]

RedDevil's ODF: http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,9050.msg142881.html#msg142881

Click on the image...

AHadley

Wow. Once that's released, is there any chance us mere mortals can use it ? :P
'

Nielk1

Yes there will be, though getting the pilot to only show up when it has a pilot will be difficult without pb5, so we have to hope for that. Though I think in pb4a tying the pilot to the headlights to the piloted will work.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

dude that is COOL!

race mode much :P? i like how you used the pilot the way i did for the new speeder bike. that efect is pretty damn useful provided you can position a pilot any way you please.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Feared_1

Wow that looks nice. If you hop out does your armor stay there? :D

AHadley

I think he may have let slip a PB5 feature when he said it would be difficult without it.

We have a new speeder bike? As in a replacement for the Hawk from FE?

How could you do this without telling us, Jamsh?!

Steeveeo

Looks to me a helluva lot like this. :D

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

not a replacement, just uses 'something' special :P. wouldnt be possible without it. im saying no more. nk's probably said too much already...

AHadley

Shut it quick, before GSH gets down here!

We need more race maps, Pluto never gets used because there are more fun things to do, but with an ATV, heck... :evil:

TheJamsh

AHadley

Yay! :-D

Any more on the new speeder bike?

Nielk1

God, all I said is the effect when piloted thing is HARDER without pb5. Stop giggling like little schoolgirls

Click on the image...

AHadley

He said PB5!  :-D

sorry, couldn't resist.

Feared_1

He said he HOPED for a PB5 so he could maybe get a feature that did this. Never said it was coming. It was never promised by GSH, stop getting excited.

Would there be a way for the pilot to hold up a gun and shoot while riding this? That would give almost a StarWars-like feel to it :)

Nielk1

Quote from: Feared_1 on April 11, 2009, 12:22:52 PM
He said he HOPED for a PB5 so he could maybe get a feature that did this. Never said it was coming. It was never promised by GSH, stop getting excited.

Would there be a way for the pilot to hold up a gun and shoot while riding this? That would give almost a StarWars-like feel to it :)

Yes, seeing as the cockpit is already doing this to me anyway for some reason. All I would need to do is edit the pilot model again and move the HPs around. Perhaps an alternate version. DLL would need to be sued to check the pilot's weapons and attach them to the ATV.

Click on the image...