• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Problem with Mouse 1.2

Started by RoninSh00ter, April 17, 2009, 03:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoninSh00ter

I can use my Sidewinder under 1.3pb4a perfect, but when i start the game under 1.2 i can´t use the mouse ingame...
Can someone help me?

TheJamsh

1.3pb4a has more support than 1.2

Far as i know, you'll have to stick with pb4a. you know you want to anyway :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

RoninSh00ter

Thats right but i want to play FE with 1.2 and there i can´t use my damn mouse, i have already a version with 1.3pb4a, but there i can´t use FE...

AHadley

Install a copy of PB3, that way you can use Red Devil's upgrade.

Nielk1

I do not know if this is relevant but:
USB or PS2?
Mouse work in menu or not?

Perhaps bz2 doesn't like that USB mouse, or perhaps your 1.2 somehow had the in game controls blanked (if the mouse works in shell).

Click on the image...

RoninSh00ter

AHadley

Check the controls for aiming then, they might somehow be blanked or changed to something else.

Nielk1

Reload the base mouse configuration.

(I love those things, they are just lists of raw binds and unbinds, and the shell command is so accessible. I can bind a key to load one, and another key to the other, and thus have on the fly control swapping!)

Click on the image...

RoninSh00ter

already did that nothing changed