• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What if there was a battlezone race that wasn't humanoid?

Started by Clavin12, April 21, 2009, 10:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

it would be hard to create the pilot because you couldn't use the older pilots as a base.

It could be made like a quadroped instead of a biped. or maybe something like a centaur.

C l a v i n 1 2

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

The Swarm have scuttles and the Mecha have single body drone things as pilots.

In MP, the swarm have a special pilot:

A bit more humanoid, but it only has 1 arm/mouth combo.

The Scions are Humans, the Cthonians had an effect on human evolution, as such, they are all humanoid.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

surely they wouldnt really NEED a pilot if lizard played with the .dll's a little more?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

VSMIT

@TJ: Well, the SP Swarm don't have a pilot.  Only the MP Swarm.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

Quote from: Clavin12 on April 21, 2009, 02:59:19 PM
i was thinking more like a mammal

Well, humans are mammals, so I would assume most of the races so far are mamallian.

bigbadbogie

Humans/Scions and Cthonians are.

The Swarm and Phaer-Rhan are NOT!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

We don't know if the Phaer-Rhan are mammalian or not, we've never seen one out of its armour.