• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Anyone wanna make a cerberi and hadean tug

Started by Clavin12, April 20, 2009, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

Ah yeh... sorry what i meant what 'why dont the hadeans have terminals on their recycler and factory to customize units'

I dont understand what you could use the new vehicles for? They couldn't work with FE without a dive into the modding side of things and changing FE is out of the question.

Saying that... i did 'make' a bomber for them which a couple of people planning on using in a recycler variant i believe... That would be ok.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Yeah, but I personally don't like it when you re-skin a model and call it something new.

Click on the image...

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

If it makes it better than the original model, it is debatable. I don't think the scions are much of a bombing race anyway.

I notice Jamsh seems to refer to me indirectly now, any particular reason? :lol:

Playing STCTF with Hadeans and Cerberi would make tugs useful. I could do with some, and I think I may need to learn modelling to do it.

TheJamsh

Well it definately didnt suit the scions... scions? bombers? whats this! thats so not their style...

Hadeans have a liking of annihaliation, so the idea of a bomber suited them. I didnt even re-skin it properly, just changed the name of the texture used to he one hat look the least messed up XD, back in the day.

The Indirect referring is just because i couldnt be bothered to type Ahadley & Red Devil lol. I believe RD was going to put it in a recycler variant for his PB4a FE conversion. Not entirely sure if hes still doing that.

Im all in favour of new units, so long as the original items are still available as they used to be and arnt modified/replaced. Gotta love Recycler variants.

You could always wait for EPIC mod, i know Slaor has expanded the Cerberi, Hadean, EDF & Scion in there. You'll have a nightmate trying to catch him though, hes raising scionlets on mire at the moment...

Clavin12

i think a tug would suit the Hadeans more so than the cerberi. You know their a bit more civilised.
C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

Definately. cerberi just dont work like that... not 'conscious' beings as such, they would all sit and wonder what the thing does. probably say something like this.

"!$)!$JF!)£R(M!£(V)!£($MV!($" OR in Human Speak: "What? No Guns! No Lasers! No Exterminations! Error!"

ALTHOUGH...
You could argue that the drone carrier could be re-vamped into some sort of single unit carrying vehicle... If only i could find how to position the tugged object, you could get the drone carrier to carry it 'underneath' its body.

Clavin12

imagine a tug that could equip nothing but blink
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Slaor has been raising Scionlets for a very long time, but I've dropped him a line at BZ2MD and will probably do so at MAD if he doesn't reply in a couple of weeks.

TheJamsh

Nielk1

True, if EPIC has a Cerberi tug and Hadean tug, not much point in us making another. Though technically it would be a Cerberi EVOLVED tug, so we could use a simpler version.

Click on the image...

BNG Da BZ Fool

Actually, the Cerberi's could use a tug if for nothing more then dragging around that virtually useless thingy called a Gorgon? I'll help you build a tug if it can be done without animation; still trying to figure that one.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

AHadley

The Gorgon does seem a bit pointless to me... why three assault tanks?

And I think the Wraith works so much better as a light tank.

BNG Da BZ Fool

The whole Cerberi fleet could use an upgrade. I think they were designed to be more of an annoyance threat then an actual fighting force. Still, they're quite a unique bunch of slime slingers. I say we build them a tug. What say ye C12? I'm up to the task. While were at it upgrading the Gorgon, and a few other select units as well. The turret needs better missiles too. Um...what other units need to be tweaked?
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.