• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Happy Earth Day!

Started by cheesepuffly, April 22, 2009, 08:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Yeah well happy earth day! If you don't at least acknowledge this ones existence then might I say you suck. I don't think ANY religion has anything wrong with earth day.

Today we celebrate what your standing on right now (not including your floor) the Earth. That big ball of life in the Milky Way galaxy.

So you do anything eco friendly?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Axeminister

Happy Earth Day!

Do I do anything eco-friendly? hmmmm.... I say " oh, how neat" at some of the electric car commercials. :-)
There is no knowledge that is not power.

AHadley

Does making recycling logos in a very dull graphics lesson at school count?

Happy Earth Day :P

Nielk1

Click on the image...

AHadley

Steeveeo

I chose not to drive....just like any other day BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

With all the utter crap I have endured about he myth that is man made global warming... I want to cut some trees....

Besides, overgrowth in forests is the reason forest fires are so bad. Natural forests never get that thick if left alone.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

How about 50 degree Celsius days caused by Global Warming? The quite REAL global warming.
They are what cause near-apocalyptic bushfires thankyou so very much.

What about a decade long unnatural drought that has no other scientific explanation hmm?

Just because your country hasn't felt the disastrous effects yet doesn't mean that it isn't happening.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

as you guys are getting warmer we are getting colder...

only british weather could be so hoot that while the rest of the world heats up we freeze instead :lol:

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Purplehaze

I toked a bowl, That count. Oh and because i toked the bowl I was to lazy to drive.

Now that, My friends is sucess
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

hybirdisdf

I worry about realese toxic from recycle stuff.They are not healthy and environment.

Red Devil

Earth Day Co-Founder's Girlfriend "Unearthed"

"Today is Earth Day, a holiday created to honor the planet and to raise the consciousness of man's effect on the environment. Philadelphia has a very strong tie to this day. One of its native sons, Ira Einhorn, was a co-founder of the environmentalist jubilee.

But Mr. Einhorn has another line on his resume. In addition to being a environmental guru, he is the Unicorn Killer.

While a student at the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Einhorn dated a Bryn Mawr College graduate by the name of Holly Maddux. When the affair ended in 1977, Mr. Einhorn went into a jealous rage and murdered her.

He concealed his crime for 18 months by stuffing Ms. Maddux's body in a trunk that he kept in his apartment. The foul odor of the decomposing corpse coming from Mr. Einhorn's Powelton Village apartment caused neighbors to complain. In 1979, police found the trunk stored in a closet in Mr. Einhorn's apartment."

http://thebulletin.us/articles/2009/04/22/top_stories/doc49eebca59bdb3868756314.txt
What box???

Nielk1

FIRST I said man made global warming.
Second, CO2 levels correspond with LOWERING temperatures, and the blame in the past they were causing a new ice age was more accurate.

And lets nor forget, 'the ice' is not melting, it is growing.

And the DAMN polar bear was PLAYING...

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Then why do these ice shelves keep breaking off?

Give it 100 years and you will be able to go for a holiday on the sunny beaches of Antarctica.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

What box???