• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Those special enemy towers?

Started by cheesepuffly, April 30, 2009, 07:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

I has an idea for a map, (need to work on my map making skills anyway) and im wondering, how do you get all those special towers and such into the map?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Red Spot

take one of the .inf files from a map, rename it and load the editor with that as map. (iirc, been a long time since I created one :))

If that doesnt work you can always get a pre-made one here:
http://zeroangel.overminddl1.com/features/lizard/resource.php
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

VSMIT

Quote from: cheesepuffly on April 30, 2009, 07:54:33 AM
I has an idea for a map, (need to work on my map making skills anyway) and im wondering, how do you get all those special towers and such into the map?
Such as Statues or Assault Towers?

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Red Spot

Quote from: cheesepuffly on April 30, 2009, 07:54:33 AM

lol, have you ever looked at stickies here ? :D
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,6703.0.html
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

AHadley

The more powerful towers (including statues, rocket towers, assault towers, mortar towers... everything) are in the editor's Objects menu. Take a look in there and see what you find.

TheJamsh

either that or you can place them with pathpoints. this is useful because the .dll doesnt know about pre-placed objects unless it has to refer to them.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Look at existing maps. 99% of the time it is path points.

Click on the image...