• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Expanding the BZ2 Community

Started by Sabre Tank, April 23, 2009, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre Tank

Hey there! I was just wondering if anybody here has helped the BZ2 community grow any? You know, telling friends and getting them into it. I have, me and my friend play online everyday! Not like you've seen us but he goes by Dilan8. Anyway...So who here has gotten anyone into playing?  :-D

Nielk1

Nope, only FPSs and rarely RTS players, no one can cross over.

Sad...

No luck for me :(

Click on the image...

Purplehaze

Heh, I got my brother and my Best friend into bzII, Do I get a gold star?
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

Sabre Tank

Feared_1

I host a site for 1.1 players that are interested in learning more about the game. Having friends in the game and knowing that there is a lot of room for them to improve their skills is a pretty solid combination to help keep them around.

AHadley

Introduced my brother, and have introduced a few friends... one can't get it to work properly, and the others prefer their flashy xbox360s and their Fallout 3... seem to be unable to play a game that works on anything below DX9.

bigbadbogie

Quote from: AHadley on April 24, 2009, 09:45:17 AM
Introduced my brother, and have introduced a few friends... one can't get it to work properly, and the others prefer their flashy xbox360s and their Fallout 3... seem to be unable to play a game that works on anything below DX9.

Yeahhh... About that...  :-)
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

Download TA5, now you can play with DirectX 9.0c

Damn its nice to be able to tell people that finally!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

been wanting to tell for ages. just glad its out :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

It used to be: "Hey, my favorite game isn't supported by modern graphics drivers."

Now it's: "Hey, my favorite game works with new drivers but still looks old!"

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

lastmsg

I have gotten about 7 people :)

They don't play online tho, and you should be thankful they don't, cause BZ2 gives away IP addresses like they are nothing, and some of the people are more computer/account hackers but most of them are X-Box 360 modders/hackers :) so its all good. I only got 2 people to play online once :( they just don't like it.

And I got my teacher playing BZ2 :D but he doesn't play online :(

cheesepuffly

Man... i wish i had friends who even knew what the hell Direct X was....
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

I just got a new player.
Say hi to Zein if you see him!

He at least likes thugging in MPI.

Click on the image...

sabrebattletank

We could have a bake sale/car wash.