• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Thought on a new race

Started by Clavin12, April 26, 2009, 02:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

I was thinking of after i learned modding a lot better i could try to make a new raced based on the Sorns from out of that silent planetby C.S. Lewis
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Modelling, texturing and effects will likely be the biggest problems with that. I am intrigued to see the results if it ever happens.

bigbadbogie

Good luck. You have a lot of work ahead of you if you choose to do it.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Clavin12

Where can i learn to work with odf files and such
C l a v i n 1 2

VSMIT

The easiest way is to look at the stock odf files to figure out how they work.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

Here are some ideas for the gun tower. It will actually be a pale off whitish color which will be the theme for this race but I did it in black and white for simplicity.

gun tower from side.

gun tower from top.

recycler (deployed) from the top.

recycler (deployed) from the side
C l a v i n 1 2

VSMIT

Host it somewhere, then use the image tags like so:
[img]http://IMAGEURLHERE[/img]

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

THNX

Applaud for you.
C l a v i n 1 2