• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Some renders

Started by NoStr0m0, April 28, 2009, 11:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoStr0m0

Ok, so with a low-low final score of 3 votes, the winner is: the Mauler/Flying Mauler

It trully is a unique machine so I had a feeling it will win. I'm going to do the "normal" Mauler first because they have a common base structure, then I'll modify, add and delete to create the Flying variant.

It will take some time, since real life tends to get in the way of fantasy, but it will get done. Hopefully, better than the Thunderbolt even.
Wish me luck!

I'll post more when I have more.
" 'Till the world burned! "

dazza9075

was wondering, see instead of trying to hatch a full blown movie or even a short movie, why doesnt someone attempt to re work the intro in a higher resolution with high poly models and new effects? you have the audio and a script you just need to rework the modeling and render it, if that gets pulled off ok then think about something like a movie...just my two bobs worth

NoStr0m0

I read boobs... ^_^

Actually, I was thinking of doing a new intro to BZ2. And that's all I can say.

dazza9075

is that a thinking of doing or actually doing.... wouldnt want someone to start a new intro if its already in the pipe line!

NoStr0m0

It would be more a trailer than an intro, so no, I'd have to say it's not an intro. You can relax now.